Holy macra-Moly!!!!! Love love love them!!!! you amaze me every time i see your work!!!
great job Mary! I especially love the one in front of the reflection pond! and all our faces in the cheering one...hilarious!
Just thought I would say hi because I'm Mary Elizabeth too! Good name ;)
some of these are so candid i love it! it's nice to have some "posed" wedding photos too, of course. you're doing great mary!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy macra-Moly!!!!! Love love love them!!!! you amaze me every time i see your work!!!
great job Mary! I especially love the one in front of the reflection pond! and all our faces in the cheering one...hilarious!
Just thought I would say hi because I'm Mary Elizabeth too! Good name ;)
some of these are so candid i love it! it's nice to have some "posed" wedding photos too, of course. you're doing great mary!
Post a Comment