Saturday, April 11, 2009

leslie + troy, bridals/groomals 4.11.09

here are leslie + troy's bridals/groomals!
(remember, i did their engagements back in march?)
i had never been to wheeler farm before,
so this was really fun for me!

plus, we narrowly escaped the rain!
so that's always good!




































































location: wheeler farm

5 comments:

Eliza said...

First off, they are such a cute couple. I really love all the pictures. I think my favorite is the "Party House" shot. It's oh so fun + sweet.

The Taylors said...

I finally figured out how I know that guy. I used to teach his mission prep class. Mystery solved!

B said...

Nice! I love them! you are so talented! i like the pitch fork pic! I want you to do a photo shoot with me! but i can't take good pictures, i always ruin them! ha

Jess said...

These are so great, Mary! I love the one with the pitchfork, it made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the pitch fork and the party house. Great location!