this is kira -- we went to high school (and jr. high? i can't remember now... it's been so long!) together. she is getting married this month and i was so honored to take her bridals.
Mary, you have such a good eye for photography! I LOVE looking at your pictures! Kira was in my sorority at the U. She looks beautiful! I love the pic of her hand holding the balloons.
6 comments:
Very nice! I especially love the bricks + blue background shot and the one with balloons + her ring. Plus she's just a lovely bride. :-)
These are great! She's beautiful.
Yes, jr. high too! haven't seen her in a million years! I always considered her one of my just-at-school friends.
I love the last one and the one with the balloons- great accent! Well done Mary!
Mary, you have such a good eye for photography! I LOVE looking at your pictures! Kira was in my sorority at the U. She looks beautiful! I love the pic of her hand holding the balloons.
I Love these! Kira looks great and you got some really good shots!
Post a Comment